At Russellville Cut Stone we provide high-quality, custom-cut natural limestone to meet any need. We work with a variety of materials including both gray and buff limestone as well as the local shadow-vein gray limestone.
Other materials can be ordered if called for in some cases. We also can provide standard stock items such as keystones, wall caps, split-face banding, and bullnose pool coping if needed. Although we manufacture stone, sometimes we parter with other stone restoration companies for the ongoing care and stone maintenance work.
We currently operate using a combination of experienced stone cutters, operators, and programmers. With a range of equipment from a Standish Narrow Belt Block Saw to hand air tools, we provide the highest-quality natural limestone products.
- Sawing Systems
- Model 521 C single carriage gantry saw
- Model 521 CXX dual carriage gantry saws
- Park Industries Infinity CNC Router
- GMM Axia 38 full profile saw
- Model 999 76-inch surfacing & gauging machine
- Column Lathe
- Baluster Lathe
- EMH 15-ton Overhead Crane
- Demag 5-ton Overhead Crane
- Standish Narrow Belt Block Saw 11’ x 7’ 3”
- 3 jib cranes
- Taylor 30-ton fork truck
- Komatsu 6,000-pound fork truck
- Rockford open side planer (36″x120″)
- Bobcat loader
- Betts Column Lathe (5’ dia. x 10″)